We have mentioned before that the solution to MP3 file format problems is to simply convert your audio files to MP3 files. While this may seem daunting to the uninitiated, the fact is that audio files can easily be converted using apps. In fact, you don’t even have to install any software on your computer just to do this since there are plenty of FREE online audio file converters you can use to convert video and audio files to an MP3 file.
Two free online file converters you might want to try are Online-Convert.com and ConvertAudioOnine.com. ConvertAudioOnline is really stragihtforward and perfect for beginners, but Online-Convert.com has more functionalities such as converting video and audio files that are stored online (e.g. YouTube videos) simply by entering the URL of the file. It even lets you dictate the quality of the converted file by setting the bitrate and sampling rate and checking the normalize audio box.
Converting audio files is really a breeze with these online converters.
Image via Online-Convert.com
It is expensive and wasteful to hire humans to answer or guide callers. This is when the beauty of automated natural sounding text-to-speech software is realized. Text-to-speech conversion with high-quality, natural sounding voices for hand-held, desktop, and server applications adds a lot of value to business telephony with Asterisk PBX.
Text-to-Speech voices are available in 6 languages and 18 different characters including “Allison” the standard Asterisk voice. These voices are sizable and can range from 4 MB for embedded applications, to 100 MB for server-based installations. Text-to-Speech voices are tested on all major telephony platform operating systems including: Windows Server, Windows XP, Linux (32 & 64 bit), Solaris (Sparc and x86), and Mac (PowerPC and Intel).
The benefit of using text-to-speech voices with hosted Asterisk solution is that you can select a voice that fits your requirement, optimize it for your application, or even have voices built for a particular character or delivery. The voices run on the text-to-speech technology are petite and swift enough to run on handheld devices or distribute over the network.
The text-to-speech voice facility is not only limited to the telephony industry. In fact it is used across sectors such as health, navigation, mobile, toys & games, Government, industry, assistive, and many more. Now with Asterisk VOIP PBX, text-to speech functionality is available for really affordable prices to small and medium sized businesses. Also, don’t forget to enjoy the benefits of the best application hosting solutions, such as hosted VOIP PBX, Exchange, SharePoint, etc., which has become the preferred way for companies to implement business software.
This application allows anyone to convert wma audio files to mp3 for iTunes or any other player on your Mac. EasyWMA is very easy to install and there is certainly no need for external package or codec installation. Not only is the interface of the EasyWMA simple, but your files can be fully dragged and dropped. It is also capable of batch processing so converting folders and libraries of songs in wma format can be done fast and easy with just one click. This is a very simple and user friendly application for audiophiles.
Most file conversion programs resists doing their business on protected music that may be encoded with DRM but with this software, it becomes easy as pie. DRM is actually software that is programmed along with the song tracks that tells your desktop or encoder that it cannot be copied without the proper software, they can be done legally for personal use, ready for transfer to your favorite media player or other media enabled devices. Most mobiles and smartphones have the ability to support media in the MP3 format yet they must be encoded with a proper balance between sound quality and file size. Most mobile devices support the MP3 audio file format along with many other popular ones that are used by proprietary players and gadgets. Read the rest of this entry »
One of the many file conversion utilities around to get those tunes converted to the best formats that can be used on just about anything that can play digital media. Capable of converting audio files to Windows and even Mac supported players, it can convert to the many formats that may be required by the many media players out on the market. Loaded with several popular codecs, it can handle and convert to and from just about any format so you get to playing your tunes on your gadget or mobile device. Read the rest of this entry »
If you’ve always had trouble converting MP3s to different type of formats then the newest software, called Nidesoft MP3 converter will help you a lot:
With this professional software, you could put the video and audio files to iPod, PSP, Zune,MP4 players, etc.. It works as Total Video to Music Converter and Audio Converter. Nidesoft MP3 Converter could also work as common MP3 Encoder, which helps to Encode WAV to MP3 format with high speed and adjustable quality. On the other hand it could Decode MP3 or other music files to WAV format so you could burn it on CD disc.
Features of Nidesoft MP3 Converter
1. Nidesoft MP3 Converter is equipped with a user-friendly interface and an easy-to-use style, bringing convenience to users.
2. Supported input media formats: MOV, WMV, FLV, MPEG-4, MPG, RM, RMVB, AVI, DivX, XviD, VOB, ASF, DV, 3GP, M1V and M2V.
3. Supported output audio formats: MP3, WAV, OGG, AMR, MP2, AAC, M4V etc.
4. Support all popular players: support iPod, Zune, iPhone, Apple TV, PSP, PS3, Xbox 360, Archos, Sandisk, iRiver, Creative Zen, PMP, MP4/MP3 Player, Smart Phone, Pocket PC, PDA, Mobile Phone, etc.
5. Users could preview the video and listen to the music before convert.
6. It even provide several video profiles include video to iPod, video to MP4, etc.
7. Free online and e-mail technical support, provide the best and quick service for you.
For more details go here.
Image Source: filebuzz.com
There is an easy and fast way to convert your favorite CD to any audio file like MP3, RM, WAV, WMA and OGG files. CD to MP3 WAV Maker is the solution. It is the newest software to come out which features the fastest tool to convert CD files. It is a very powerful tool. It supports batch conversion of MP3, Wav, Wma or Ogg to Mp3, Wav, Wma, Rm and Ogg. The Wav maker employs an advanced LAME encoder and Ogg codec. It allows you to choose between various qualities and bitrates of Mp3, Wav, Wma and Ogg files. It offers powerful options for your special needs. It also supports Mp3 VBR and Ogg VBR. You can download the Audio Cd’s titles and album from the Internet Free DB. It also provides a tiny ID3 editor. You can edit the song title, artist, year, album and genre and so much more options. It has a built in Cd Player so you can listen to your files before converting it. It boasts of a strong reading disc function. Even the most worn out cd can be read by this software.
Image source: www.winamp.downloaden.ws
First things first, make sure you’ve downloaded and installed Winamp, the Flac with library support plug-in for Winamp, and iTunes, all of which are free.
There are two steps in converting your .flac files to .mp3. The first is to decode the .flac’s into .wav files. After that’s done, you’ll encode the .wav files into .mp3’s.
Steps in decoding .flac files with Winamp
1. Open Winamp and select Options and then Preferences… (note: if you’re using the “classic version” skin, open the Winamp Preferences by clicking the Control and p keys on your keyboard)
2. Select Output from the Plug-ins section of the left window, and then select Nullsoft Disk Writer. Click Configure.
3. Click the Directory: button so you can choose a location to save the .wav files
4. Navigate to the folder you want to save the .wav files in. I usually save them in the same folder as the .flac files.
5. Click OK to return to the Preferences window, and then Close to return to Winamp. Now select File -> Play file… and navigate to the folder with your .flac files. Select all of the .flac files by single-clicking the first file, holding down the Shift key on your keyboard, and then single-clicking the last file. When all of the files are selected, click Open
6. Press the Play button. Winamp will now decode the .flac files and turn them into .wav files. It typically takes about 20 seconds to convert a 5 minute song, but this depends on how “fast” your PC is.
Once Winamp is done decoding the files, make sure to set the Plug-ins -> Output back to DirectSound output, or the next time you try to play a file using Winamp, it will decode that file instead.
Check to make sure all of the .wav files were created.